Wednesday, 22 May 2019

SIXTH REFLECTION


Creating blog
A blog is an informational website available on the World Wide Web and it consists of often informal diary style text entries. Every time we get an access to internet or let’s say while logging in to face book, we do come across a lot of pages. Having said that every one of you might have came across some of the well-liked pages where people uphold a kind of daily journal or even narrates stories or so. This kind of journal is known as blogs.  Blogs can be maintained either on a daily basis or the other way around. Blogs are easily accessible to every one of us to convey their messages. Posts are classically displayed in reverse sequential order, so that the most recent post appears first.

I follow few blogs of some famous writers, but never really gave a thought of creating one. I was aware of blogs and I wish for those who take some time to scribble something in their blog.  I found some blogs are so inspiring and adapt to analyze the things they have written. I found that it was really helpful, as it ensured that I gained new information. Not all the information I got was relevant but noting what I found informative contributed to my ability to form an overview on re-reading. It could be even kept as a source of information where people can refer it for some academic purposes.

Being introduced to the ways of creating blogs and why should it be created, we learnt the process of creating our own blog. To create any kind of blogs we first need to have a google account by going through the website www.gmail.com which is a must. After that we had to go the blog address which is www.blogger.com and then create a title (world of technology for example). After that set address to that title. For example, worldoftechnology.blogspot.com.

We were then asked to change the theme and make the blog attractive. There were a lot of links one of them was ‘tags or labels’ which was for us to view the key point and also for the audience. We have the full control of who all can view our blogs and regarding the comments as well. I have created the blog and wrote reflections regarding the ICT module. This is one of the blogs and I hope it would be helpful to those reading my blog. With that I can express myself and share my thoughts, share knowledge and we can make a difference.

For additional information please visit the link below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4d7Od8C283mrOCggOwQ7b4ROE0vu6Vf/view?usp=sharing


5 comments:

  1. i understood you have got good idea of using blogs. now keep doing and if possible try to use in teaching your student

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have talked how to create blog and stated some benefits of the blogging. I personally feel that it help me to refresh me to use it and hope it will help your others viewers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i enjoyed reading your post as it gave me some information on blog . it is helpful if one have habit of writing. i likw the way you share some of detail about blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinley, thank you for writing blog on creating blog as it helped me refresh my skill of creating blog which was almost forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very reflective piece. I could learn a lot from your reflection. Worth reading it. Cheers

    ReplyDelete